Dinner is $150 per person, inclusive of tax and service. First time reservations are available only through Tock, our online reservation system. Reservations open a month out every Sun at 11pm and can be made for 1-4 persons. Please call us for parties bigger than 4. We require $75 deposit for online reservations, which will be applied towards your final bill at the end of the meal. After your meal, you will have the opportunity to secure your next reservation with us in person. We would love for you to dine with us!
For your enjoyment:
1) Please arrive on time, as everyone at the sushi bar is served at once. Just as in a movie theater, the show starts whether you’re present or not. We do have a waiting area where you can have beverage if you come early. People will be coursed out if they are tardy.
2) If you need accessibility for persons with disabilities, please contact us by phone or email for reservations. It requires special arrangement, as space at the sushi bar is accessible but limited. We would love to serve you!
3) We do not serve gluten-free omakase, as we cannot guarantee cross contamination. For those limiting their intake of gluten, it will only be found in our soy sauce. Please let us know of any allergies. You will be able to note them as you checkout of our online reservation system.
4) Please refrain from wearing strong perfume or cologne. Strong scents can clash with the enjoyment of the food.
5) Large cameras (like DSLR) are prohibited. The space at the sushi bar is very limited, and accidents are prone to happen with large moving objects, though camera phones are just fine.
6) We serve sushi: raw fish and rice. We do not serve sashimi only.